The conference committee continues to plan for this year’s conference to take place in person.  They continue to monitor this evolving situation and will inform you of updates as soon as any new decisions are made.  All conference decisions are made with the well being of attendees as the main consideration.


You can download a copy of onCue’s plan for conference’s at COVID alert level 2 here.


If NZ is in Alert Level 3 at the time of the conference, it will go ahead as a virtual event.

With this in mind, please submit your abstracts as you will be able to present them either live or virtually!


Let’s hope for a speedy return to Level 1, but be reassured that we have a plan in place for every Alert Level should things change.

Stay safe and be kind.

Kia kaha,

The conference committee

The health and wellbeing of potential delegates and sponsors are at the forefront of all decision making and we will continue to communicate with you as decisions are made.


For further information and updates please follow the link below: